- À propos
- Salle de montre
Media Tube® HO RGBW is a highly innovative media façade solution for applications requiring high brightness, high efficacy, excellent color consistency in different viewing angles and orientations, and dynamic effect for long color ribbon.
Media Tube® HO RGBW is a highly innovative media façade solution for applications requiring high brightness, high efficacy, excellent color consistency in different viewing angles and orientations, and dynamic effect for long color ribbon. The variety of LED options and accessories provide a standardized platform for high customization requests for media façade application in architectural buildings, hospitality, stadiums and bridges.
- 25 mm RGBW pixel pitch, which integrates the high resolution media system to building façades
- 4 colors RGBW per pixel offer vivid color and white content in a single system
- “+White” is an intelligent algorithm built-in to the Media Tube® HO RGBW, it allows the system to use typical video content (3 channels signal) to control 4 colors RGBW per pixel, this enhances the display brightness, quality and heightens the efficacy
- Two “+White” algorithms can be easily selected by remote control
- The color consistency regardless of audience’s viewing angle and orientation
Various customization options – True white element and RGB display in single system. Intelligent “+White” algorithms allow the system using 3 channels signal to control 4 colors per pixel, this enhances the display quality and heightens the efficacy.
Flexible mounting capability – Slim profile can integrate to different façade cladding. Optional lighting effects of Direct view and Diffused version.
Daisy chain topology and simple cabling – Easy daisy-chain and mounting concept by the quick lock connector and the enhanced mounting bracket.