- College degree (DEC or DEP) in Accounting. An appropriate combination of education and experience may be deemed equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of Accounting experience. Ideally, the candidate should be comfortable with the full accounting cycle (control, payables, receivables, payroll, etc.)
- Human Resource experience is an asset.
- ACOMBA accounting software experience an asset.
- Bilingual (fully fluent in French and English, oral and written);
- Excellent communicator with suppliers and employees;
- Detail oriented;
- Outstanding people skills;
- Able to multitask
Under the authority of the Controller, and guidance of the Human Resources Advisor, the incumbent performs various administrative tasks related to accounting, using ACOMBA software, and to human resources.
1. Assists the Controller by performing various accounting tasks – accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, project profit calculations, assisting with preparing the month end financial statements, bank reconciliation, assisting in preparing different reports, reconciling supplier commission, preparing rep commission etc.
2. Acts as a backup to the Controller in his absence;
3. Responsible for all HR data maintenance;
4. Manages job postings and does initial analyses of potential candidates;
5. Liaison between employees and management, accounting and group insurer. Manages setup of new employees.
6. Manages office equipment and supplies; day to day administration.
7. Performs other related tasks and projects as required.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Lumigroup Human Resources at HR@lumigroup.net