Under the supervision of the President and in close cooperation with the Sales team, the Communications Coordinator develops and implements an internal and external communications strategy as well as a marketing strategy, focusing on online media and promotional events with clients, industry partners and suppliers.
1. Create and implement an internal and external communication strategic plan;
2. Manage marketing relationship with suppliers, securing their participation/sponsorship of communication events/ads;
3. Coordinate and participate at a wide variety of promotional events;
4. Create/coordinate all online and paper media promotions;
5. Write all communication material.
6. Manage social media presence
7. Perform other relevant tasks as required.
Ideal candidate :
• Bilingualism ( Mastery of French – English, written and spoken) – mandatory
• Excellent writing skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
o Dynamic, energetic and a master at win / win.
• Client oriented; Ability to work with professionals at various levels
• Very professional presentation
• Team spirit, excellent attitude
• Autonomy, ease to learn, sense of organization
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task
• Result-oriented, problem solver; Takes initiative, organized, self-motivated; excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
• Knowledge of software such as MS Office, PowerPoint, Photoshop/illustrator
• Knowledge of social media
• University degree in marketing or communication (or relevant discipline) completed or in process. Relevant experience may be considered as equivalent.
• Minimum of two to three years of communication/marketing experience.
• An asset: Good knowledge of the lighting industry and/or of the Design and Architecture industry
We offer :
• Design offices in the Plateau’s artistic Mile-End neighborhood. Easy commute by bus and metro (Rosemont or Laurier metro).
• A stable schedule (21h/week) between Monday and Friday from 9 to 5.
• A dynamic work environment for a company that values work/life balance.
• Coffee and tea provided by the employer.
• Community volunteering, fundraising and sport challenges.
• Group insurance plan paid 50% by LumiGroup.
• 5 days of paid personal/sick days per year (prorated to the days worked). 7 days after 5 years of service.
• 4 weeks of paid vacation per year.
• Competitive salary with possibility of annual bonus.
• Job Type: Part Time (21h/week), Permanent.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Lumigroup Human Resources at HR@lumigroup.com