Part time, 8h/week
Under the supervision of the President and in cooperation with the Sales team, the Digital Marketing Developer will manage all SEO optimization efforts, optimize website for lead generation and create SEO-driven blog content. The marketing developer specialist will also work directly with the marketing team to assist in website development projects, developing and implementing Le Studio Luminaires’ E-Commerce website optimisation for SEO. He/she will also be responsible for analyzing and interpreting results for the E-Commerce.
- Implement and develop SEO strategies to boost organic traffic
- Identify keyword opportunities to develop and write new blog posts
- Monitor and analyze metrics and landing page performance data, as well as provide actionable plans for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Use tools like Google Analytics to extract, and report findings on key performance indicators, projections, and performance analysis;
- Lead external link-building efforts
- Identify areas for on-site improvements, in site structure, internal linking, and content as well as provide citation & link profile reports
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors, by performing keyword research & building lists of targeted key phrases
- Stay up to date on algorithm changes, SEO practices, SEO software applications and other relevant areas to ensure the company’s SEO techniques match industry standards
- Perform other relevant tasks as required.
- University degree in business, marketing, communication, computer science (or relevant discipline)- can be in process of finishing.
- Relevant experience may be considered as equivalent.
- Experience within SEO, Digital, Online Sales, Web Analyst
- Knowledge of SEO ranking factors, guidelines, analytics, algorithms, techniques and tracking tools
- Able to increase sitewide organic traffic, specifically through the implementation of SEO campaigns and on-site SEO optimization
- Social Media marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO;
- Experience in online retail is a key asset;
- An asset: Good knowledge of the lighting industry
- Bilingualism (Mastery of French – English, written and spoken)
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Passionate about online sales
- Autonomy, ease to learn, sense of organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Results oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of software such as MS Office
- Knowledge of social media
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Lumigroup Human Resources at HR@lumigroup.com