Under the supervision of the quotation and project management Director and in collaboration with the sales team, suppliers and customers, the project manager coordinates the orders (lighting parts and accessories) and ensures delivery to the designated site.
- Implements projects as approved by the customer and confirmed by the distributor, identifying possible constraints;
- Coordinates ordering lighting parts and accessories;
- Coordinates timely delivery of fixtures, parts and accessories to the designated site;
- Provides support to the lighting representatives (lighting calculation, presentations ...)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- College degree in design (or related discipline). Relevant experience may be considered equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in project management as an assistant.
- Bilingual oral and written (French-English)
- Team player, great attitude, autonomous, quick learner, organised;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects;
- Ability to read architectural drawings;
- Knowledge of the lighting field;
- Knowledge of computer tools (MS Office)
- Knowledge of marketing and accounting would be an asset;
- Ability to work with professionals in various levels, internally or externally;
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Lumigroup Human Resources at HR@lumigroup.com