Under the supervision of the quotation and project management Director and in collaboration with the sales team, suppliers and customers, the project manager coordinates the orders (lighting parts and accessories) and ensures delivery to the designated site.
Detailed description :
- Enters new project opportunities in the CRM system from the start of the project;
- Assists lighting consultants in the choice of products and the design of the lighting project;
- Prepare the technical and IES files necessary for the project and the lighting calculations;
- Communicate relevant information to customers;
- Help the quotes department in preparing the file;
- Implements projects as approved by the customer and confirmed by the distributor, identifying possible constraints;
- Coordinates timely delivery of fixtures, parts and accessories to the designated site;
- Provides support to the lighting representatives (lighting calculation, presentations ...)
- Participates in events with suppliers and customers;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We offer :
- Design offices in the Plateau’s artistic Mile-End neighborhood. Easy commute by bus and metro (Rosemont or Laurier metro).
- A stable 9-5 schedule (35h/week).
- A dynamic work environment for a company that values work/life balance.
- Coffee and tea provided by the employer.
- Community volunteering, fundraising and sport challenges.
- Group insurance plan paid 50% by LumiGroup.
- 5 days of paid personal/sick days per year. 7 days after 5 years of service.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Competitive salary
Education: Degree in design (or related discipline). Relevant experience may be considered equivalent.
* A degree in administration or project management is an asset.
Experience: 1-3 years experience in project management, customer service, design, lighting, accounting or other relevant experience.
Required qualities :
- Bilingual oral and written (French-English)
- Team player, great attitude, autonomous, quick learner, organised;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects;
- Ability to read architectural drawings;
- Knowledge of the lighting field;
- Knowledge of computer tools (MS Office)
- Knowledge of marketing and accounting would be an asset;
- Ability to work with professionals in various levels, internally or externally;
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Lumigroup Human Resources at [email protected]