Sales Representative / Lighting Consultant: Quebec City
Permanent position, Full time
Summary of tasks
Under the supervision of the Sales Director, in collaboration with the Project Management and Quotations team, the Sales Representative / Lighting Consultant concludes projects and builds relationships with client architects, designers and engineers. He promotes our lighting and control products, participates in the project’s selection and technical specifications, and generates sales.
• Develop and grow our sales territory to promote our lighting and control products.
• Presentations of new products and visits to architects, designers and engineers’ offices.
• Work in collaboration with internal project managers on lighting plans and concepts.
We offer :
• Design offices in the heart of Old Quebec, 2 minutes’ walk from Quebec City’s train and bus station.
• A stable 9-5 schedule (35h/week).
• A dynamic work environment for a company that values work/life balance.
• Coffee and tea provided by the employer.
• Community volunteering, fundraising and sport challenges.
• Group insurance plan paid 50% by LumiGroup.
• 5 days of paid personal/sick days per year. 7 days after 5 years of service.
• 4 weeks of paid vacation per year.
• Competitive salary plus commission.
• Cellphone, Tablet.
• Mileage allowance.
Ideal candidate :
• Great sales and presentation capacity
• Result-oriented, problem solver; Takes initiative, organized, self-motivated; excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
• Strong ability to communicate professionally with a wide variety of stakeholders in both French and English;
• Fluently Bilingual - verbal and written - is mandatory;
• Ability to work both independently and harmoniously in a team environment
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Passionate about lighting and design
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in sales in close collaboration with architects and designers
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Lumigroup Human Resources at [email protected]